[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure outlet

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 21:08:58 EDT 2011

Bill,

Thanks for chasing that down for us ------- yes, you are correct the larger of the two is the port at the front/filter area.

Still having fun,

Bud #3400

--- On Sun, 7/3/11, SOBill at aol.com <SOBill at aol.com> wrote:

From: SOBill at aol.com <SOBill at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Oil Pressure outlet
To: b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 11:53 PM

Bud,

http://www.amazon.com/Tomkins-210620-Edelmann-Fitting/dp/B000NCXKJ8  Edelmann 3/8 male to 1/8 female pipe bushing   ~$5  (Everco 110E/Weatherhead 3220X6X2) fits front oil pressure port

http://www.amazon.com/Tomkins-210420-Edelmann-Fitting/dp/B000NCUD16 Edelmann 1/4 male to 1/8 female pipe bushing ~$5 (Everco 110C/Weatherhead 3220X4X2) fits rear oil pressure port

Did I get the locations of use right? If yes, go ahead and post it to the forum. I chased it down to add it to the database.

Have fun today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 7/3/2011 2:51:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, b.hower3400 at yahoo.com writes:
I think you will find the two oil ports are a different thread ------ the rear one accepts the sending unit direct and the one at oil filter requires a reducer to get to the sending unit size.  I bought two reducers by Edelmann part numbers 210620 and 210420 one of these threads into the rear and the other into the filter port. But I'm not good at tell ling those sizes by eye ball. If it weren't Sunday I could call my supplier for thread size of the two I bought.

Respectively,
Bud #3400