[DeTomaso] ac question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 19:19:21 EDT 2011

I read the article in "Pantera Place" and apparently I don't have thecorrect
dryer ( mine does not have any ports to install a switch into. Does anyone
know the part # of the dryer used in the article (or any other suitable
dryer) and a part # for the Hi/ Lo pressure switch ( it wasn't mentioned in
the article.
Thanks,
Boyd