[DeTomaso] LED bulbs for gauges

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 18:47:09 EDT 2011

While I was installing my LED light kit from John Taphorn (AWESOME kit,
BTW), I thought I would upgrade the turn signal indicator bulb as well.
I ordered bulb 74-WHP from superbrightleds.com, but that turns out to be
quite a bit smaller than the bulb I needed. Has anyone ordered the
correct bulb from this place and, if so, would you please tell me the
model number? And are these smaller bulbs good for anything on my
Pantera? Console gauge lights, perhaps? They are described as "Mini
Wedge Base".

Regards,

J. Sean Keane