[DeTomaso] ammeter

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Fri Jul 1 20:54:05 EDT 2011

It is not an unregulated system. What happens is that if the load is on the
battery side of the amp meter then the load shows as a plus current due to the
alternator feeding back through the meter to the load. It is not harmful but is
confusing and it makes it hard to tell if you are really charging.
Forest