[DeTomaso] no crank, no start

klckmac at msn.com klckmac at msn.com
Fri Jul 1 17:16:23 EDT 2011

Doug,
What's your compound? There are lots of post and cable treatments out there. I had some on my NEW cables and posts, plus the felt washers and still had the issue John had until I cleaned it ALL off. I'm sure you don't wanna make the xtra trip to Spokane, but maybe it's something we can get here??
Thanks,
Ken MacArthur
72L 4443