[DeTomaso] DB Starters

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 31 17:41:09 EST 2011

I want to add that I just bought a nice 130 amp FORD 3G alternator

NEW Ford Mustang 3.8L Alternator 94-2000 AFD0032

 from DB Electrical for $76 and I am very pleased with it.

It works much better than the same one I bought a few years ago from a local
shop
for $260!

This model of 3G works well on a Pantera. I put a helicoil in the top hole
so I could use the original locking bolt, but you could just do an "upgrade"
to a sloppy bolt and nut arrangement and it would still work OK. Of course,
you also need to deal with the wiring.

The starters I got from them are also great.

Barry (the numbers match on my Pantera - eat your heart out!)