[DeTomaso] DB Starters

Mike Murray mjm at knology.net
Mon Jan 31 17:05:32 EST 2011

I want to throw a shout out to SO Bill. I put the cat on the rack this weekend to install my new high torque starter from DB Electrical. I took Bill's E-mail were he talked about doing the job. Less than 2hr's later just like he said I was ready to rock and roll. The hardest part was to fit the old starter out from between the block and the headers. After much twisting and turning and saying bad things I took the cover off the starter and it came out. All hooked up and what difference. Thanks to all that have posted about this amazing up grade. Torque On. Mike

Mike Murray
American Dock & Marine Construction, Inc.
(843) 795-2999
www.americandock.net