[DeTomaso] Looking for car cover - on ebay!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:04:43 EST 2011

Aren't we talking about quality and not fit issues? Depending on the choice of fabric a Fiero cover is $20-30 cheaper than a Pantera cover at California Car Covers, why take a chance for that small saving? Put it into perspective.... a top of the line Cal Car cover is around $300, a mere 1% or less of the value of your Pantera and likely less than your local paint shop guy is going to put paint in his gun for touch up.

Of course on the flipside a roll of polyethylene dust sheet is only $15 at your local Lowes or Home Depot.......

Julian