[DeTomaso] Auction results

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Jan 31 10:48:41 EST 2011

My vote goes to a windsor style block with cleveland heads.

The rear of the block doesn't look right for a cleveland block, even if
you ignore the intake.

Here are some photos of a 351W block for comparison:

http://tinyurl.com/6g8lshg

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18