[DeTomaso] Auction results

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 23:04:36 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/30/11 2:05:03 PM, CHRISTOPHER-CUNNYNGHAM at OUHSC.EDU
writes:

> >From the photos that appears to be a good looking car and at a good
> price.  They don't list the mileage or any detail about the motor.  Since it
> comes with an additional block I'm guessing the extra is the original.  Must
> have been early 73 to come with a dual pod dash?  Mine was built in
> February with single pod.

A handful of cars (about 20) were built in April '73 with leftover '72
L-model two-pod dashboards; this is one of those cars.

> >When I was looking to buy my first car this is one would've caught my
> attention.
>
>>>I think it's just an incredible steal.   You couldn't come close to
building this car out of a normal driver Pantera, for this kind of money.   And
Jim is right, nothing comes close to offering bang for the buck like the
Pantera!