[DeTomaso] Auction results

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Sun Jan 30 17:34:11 EST 2011

There really isn't enough information on the auction site to tell exactly
how nice this car is, although it looks damn good. Maybe one of us was
actually at the sale. It's unlikely anyone would have spent that kind of
wheel/tire money on a sh*t box. I don't know what the seller's commission
is, if any, but after you add in the buyers commission, I agree that this is
probably market correct, given our current economic woes.

Doug