[DeTomaso] Looking for car cover - on ebay!

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:56:28 EST 2011

Hi Bjoern

1)       Yes, it comes with a carry bag.

2)       No, I don’t know the weight. If it doesn’t appear on their website,
let me know and I can weigh mine.

3)       If you decide to purchase one and are looking for help shipping it
to Sweden, send an e-mail to Mike Drew and he may be able to help you out a
little.

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>

  _____