[DeTomaso] The Tedders?

J coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:12:13 EST 2011

I remember seeing this car cruising around the Pomona/Ontario area in 1975 & 1976. It was an awesome car that the photos don't do justice. The paint faded perfectly from yellow in the front to orange in the rear, candy/metallic/pearl similar to the current Lamborghini colors. Never met the owner, but I was permanently influenced by the car. I always wondered what happened to it and why I had never seen it since that time period.  Jim Coyne