[DeTomaso] Pantera line drawings - ARTIST NEEDED

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 16:44:54 EST 2011

 All,

I am in preliminary discussion with Chuck Engles and his silent partner Ray in designing the 2011 Speed Trials tee shirt.

The tee shirt creation process is not terribly efficient at allowing a clear and crisp photo to translate into a equally
clear and crisp tee shirt version. After all, we are just dealing with some basic cotton fabric and some silk-screened colors,
not million-color palettes and multi-pixel laser printing.

So, Ray is drifting to using line drawings instead of photos, such as I posted here awhile ago:

http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/cars/detomaso/

These are nice, but we are hoping for a bit more.

If any of you are, or have access to, an artist that can translate a photo of a Pantera (on the track?) into line art for design use,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director