[DeTomaso] Another nice Pantera for sale in Houston

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 12:02:59 EST 2011

Going through the slide show that Houston Lambo has on the ad, there doesn't
seem to be a single thing that hasn't been tended to, and a lot of time and
money put into the upgrades.  Granted, the price they get when they sell
will be the proof in the pudding, but this seems to bear out comments made
about the recent BJ sales in that a tastefully resto-modded (what we've been
calling upgraded) Pantera will bring as much or more than a bone stock
survivor.  This one would be much more enjoyable to drive.

Safe as they are, it's always a shame to me that the roll bars add such a
utilitarian touch to an otherwise beautiful interior.

Mike Thomas