[DeTomaso] crankshaft damper

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:46:50 EST 2011

 i used the 90000 serieis - the blue one with the bolt on counterweight.  i bought it before the company was bought from someone else.  i dont recall it requiring any special modifications at all.  just fit right on.  pulleys lined up fine after that.  i used a dual roller timing chain, but i forgot the brand.  at that time, i dont think summit was selling that brand, so I bought from another online retailer.  was very reasonable priced.  i can look through my mess of papers for a receipt if you are interested (my filing system is not so organized)  Justin