[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:08:35 EST 2011

Some fan motors use dual motor windings for multiple speeds but not the
Pantera's fan motor, it's a single speed motor with a single winding; it's
the resistor and the two on-position switch that makes it a 2 speed fan.  So
the PWM unit replaces the resistor and I'd wire it so either switch position
turns on the PWM unit.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505