[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:22:16 EST 2011

In my GT-40, I used the fans that were already there. It has two.
I plan to hook it up to my existing motor in the Pantera.

You can wire the PWM up to any DC brushed motor. All the PWM does is pulse
the fan motor with smaller voltage pulses to slow it down. Note that you may
be able to hear a very faint buzzing noise at very low speeds.