[DeTomaso] crankshaft damper

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:36:03 EST 2011

Justin,

Did you buy the 80006 Powerforce or the 90006 Powerforce+?  And who did you
buy it from?

My notes on their dampers say:
Professional Products dampers for a 351C need an added 81006 (0.35" wide, 4
bolt) Spacer and 0.070 removed from damper snout length if a 0.917" wide
crank sprocket is used.  Did you run into this?  RPM Machine sells these
dampers under the "Scat" brand.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505