[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 11:27:26 EST 2011

You got that right Bob...visited a local RS near my house at the time and of
course they swoop on you...how can I help.  As soon as I started asking for
electrical supplies for a wiring job on my car they were going "What is
that"...bunch of kids...and yes, the place was only full of phones and
electronic toys.

I now live outside Houston so its just as easy to have it shipped versus
fighting traffic in town.  We do have a place called the Electronic Parts
Depot.  Have not been there in years but I remember it carried alot of different
product.  I think they bought all of RS inventory. 8-)

Brian