[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:20:33 EST 2011

Michael.

Turn on the fan, take the two wires off of the heater resistor and touch
them together.  If the fan suddenly runs fast, your resistor or its
connections are bad.  If it still turns slow, turn the fan on again and
touch the two resistor leads together but this time measure the voltage with
a voltmeter between the connection you just made and good ground.  If you
read 12V then your motor or its ground connection is bad.

Doug Braun