[DeTomaso] crankshaft damper

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:39:25 EST 2011

i did a lot of internet research on crankshaft dampers.  I ended up with A Professional Products damper.  nice timing marks, super nice quality.  the counter balance weight is bolted on.  Not expensive at all.  All the other brands seemed to be either twice the price or have some occasional horror stories.  at the time, was not available from summit i dont think but I bet it is now.  seems to work fine, although I have not driven the engine much yet.  The timing marks were perfectle placed.  sure looks nice.  justin