[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Jan 27 16:38:52 EST 2011

Michael,

Because I had removed the dash before and it wasn't too tough I decided to pull
it again.  The biggest challenge is to loosen the evaporator box so that you can
at least get your hands behind to remove the screws that hold the impeller
housing. I can't image how Jim Kuehne did that job without pulling the dash.  It
CAN be done but is just that much more difficult.

I had to soak the rusty screws with crub buster two days in a row so that I
could just get them to turn with the small screwdriver that you're limited to.

Jim Gray