[DeTomaso] Automobile Stealth Paint?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:03:58 EST 2011

Maybe some aluminized paint with a black top coat?  It probably would
just reflect back though.  I remember that the disco 'Vettes were
almost invisible to radar down to 300ft due to their plastic shell
that was transparent to Radar and the large "reflector" radiator in
front that due to its canted position, diverted most of the radar beam
into the sky... and that was effectively a grate.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso