[DeTomaso] Weekend Project

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:55:21 EST 2011

I've been thinking of doing this... as soon as I get a wall for my
garage.  I would have cheated though.  I have a portable LCD projector
and I would have traced it out... but I bet I'd still have to use a
level and a straight edge.  And mine would have been the Panterd logo,
of course ;)

Great work, Sean!

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso