[DeTomaso] Automobile Stealth Paint?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 07:59:46 EST 2011

I have used the hot rod black on a Duster hood. Don't think it is an easy way to cover bad things. You need to have the surface prepped just as if you were going to use base clear. I belive SEM makes another clear that is not glossy. You use a schotch brite pad and dull your finish, then spray the flat clear over it. IIRC it was in the Eastwood catologue. I have a product that looks like toothpaste you can add to paint to make it FLAT.  Funny thing, it still looks glossy until it fully dries then it gets dull. Yuck!  Bill 1362