[DeTomaso] Blower motor replacement

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Wed Jan 26 22:47:15 EST 2011

To all:

After reading my own post I re-examined the bottom edge of the squirrel cage
housing and it was in fact glued to the evaporator unit with some very good
grayish rubber cement.  Two sharp-edged putty knives finally broke through
so that the housing could be removed. Not sure what it will take to get the
stuff off before the reinstallation. It appears to be the factory way of
sealing the housing.

Thanks to all who offered advice.

Jim Gray