[DeTomaso] key not working

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 16:47:45 EST 2011

 I had this same problem for about 15 years.   I typically left my key in the car to avoid any problems with reinserting the key (obviously I didn't park and leave the car much).   I finally decided to try and fix the problem and went to a locksmith, thinking there was something wrong with my key.   They said my key was OK and sprayed some lubricant into the lock cylinder and instantly solved the problem.   Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the lubricant but if you search the archives I identified it in a post about a year ago.

Good Luck,

Tom