[DeTomaso] Fwd: Clunker math

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Jan 26 07:26:20 EST 2011

I'm with Chris
Destoying value is easy, creating value is hard work. Jerks tend to not
be able to get the attention they need from creating value, so they
choose destroying value.

It gets worse when we're talking lives. We had an artist put goldfish in
a blender in an exhibit. He didn't blend them himself, but the blender
was plugged in, so if a stupid museum guest pushed the button, he killed
the fish. Imagine an inconsiderate kid doing it, quite traumatising. The
"artist" got a lot of attention, is now famous and rich. If he's ever in
a blender, I might push the button. Sick people doing their bit to
destroy value.´

Mikael