[DeTomaso] Great pricing for WIX filters

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 10:49:52 EST 2011

 I just received an unopened case of twelve Wix oil filters, Ford style #51515R from an eBay seller.

Wix is arguably the best filter on the market right now, and the R suffix is for their style that incorporates an anti drain-back valve.

It was a buy-it-now for $72.50 plus $11 shipping. That is only $6.96 per filter.

Rock Auto wants $7.45 each, Summit wants $9.95 - then add their shipping charges.

The order was a drop shipment directly from Wix, order was placed on 1-19 and received 1-24.

The seller also sells the regular 51515 style, 12 for $ 52.54, includes shipping.

I don't think you can find these any cheaper than through this eBay seller.

http://tinyurl.com/WIX-51515R

Larry