[DeTomaso] NPC - Great Lambo Video

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Jan 24 11:12:40 EST 2011

I recently drove a Murciélago at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and I can tell you - objectively - that it was nowhere near the same thrill that I get in my Pantera.  Granted, I don't think they had the car tuned properly (and the "instructor" kept yap-yap-yapping) ... but still: I wouldn't trade the torque and instant power from our cars for the posted 650 horses powering the Murci.

Here's a link to my sesh in the Lambo.  You are correct about the nice sound of the V-12 as 8,000 rpm's approach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2j0gFARvw

Cheers,
EA