[DeTomaso] a parable

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun Jan 23 13:32:32 EST 2011

Dear Grouchy & Dirty in the mountains,

This sounds a lot like most people’s life.

1. Everyone is a liar.
2. Don’t trust anyone.
3. Betty Jean is a BJ.
4. I would put on a condom on right now and keep it on.
5. Not only should you drink the Listerine, take a bath in it, often.

Enjoy love...

Larry (Landers) - Cleveland

On Sun Jan 23 12:54 , "David in Durango"  sent:

>My good friend Charles tells me his childhood friend, Stevie Bob, has a sister (Betty Jean)
that might be marriage material.

>So I go courting Betty Jean.  Her brother, Stevie Bob, tells me they were raised good Baptists
(bwahahahahaha) [1] and Betty Jean has the highest morals and standards.  Charles claims Stevie
Bob can be trusted.

>I court Betty Jean for a long time.  We have some intimate conversations during which Betty
Jean confesses to me that she dated TC in college and they never "really" had "sex", but were
quite intimate. Betty Jean still claims to be pure as the driven snow and a virgin. Stevie Bob
says his sister is is pure and innocent.

>After some investigation, I learn that TC (typical customer) might be a gay prostitute.  TC
may have had sex w/ other folks in San Francisco like CD (car dealer), HRB (hot rod builder)
and many CCC types (closet car collectors). TC may have done this before he slobbered all over
Betty Jean and before Betty Jean put the lip lock on his love muscle.

>Is Charles a liar?
>Is Stevie Bob a liar?
>Is Betty Jean a liar?
>Do you trust every car dealer you ever met?
>Do you trust every hot rod shop/body shop in the universe?
>Do you trust every swinging dick with a car for sale?
>Is Betty Jean naive? Does Betty Jean even know about TC, CD, HRB, CCC?
>Will you have sex with Betty Jean without a condom?
>Should I go drink some Listerine?
>
>The wonderful thing about the committee system (mailing lists) is the collective experience
and knowledge.  Just don't forget about the LCD (lowest common denominator) factor.