[DeTomaso] NPC - Lesson on how to pass?

Damaadams damaadams at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 21:27:49 EST 2011

+1? In a reverse grid start you know that each car in front of you is progressively "slower" that you, with the "slowest" car on pole. My experience has been that everyone is also more tuned in to their mirrors, as they know?the faster guys are going to be all over them. Both of these facts would have worked in his favor. Still, it was pretty ballsy to try to make it all up on the first lap.
?
Daryl