[DeTomaso] The magic of the second opinion

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 18:26:47 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/22/11 12:01:26 PM, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> I wouldn't have believed it was possible to have that kind of price
> differential, and wouldn't have even checked if the forum hadn't made the
> suggestion.

That's more like what us po' boys expect! And it extends to other work,
too. I had a single dry-rot-damaged 2x4 under a shower stall in the last house
I sold (CA). The home inspector extimated $1200 to fix it. The buyer was
quite concerned. My real estate broker's contractor-husband fixed it for $60...
Sometimes, a 3rd or more opinion is worth the trouble.
Good luck- J DeRyke