[DeTomaso] NPC - Lesson on how to pass?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:58:40 EST 2011

Perhaps if you were in the car on the left as he squeezed between you and
the wall you would understand better,
one tiny mistake takes you both out, if you are playing on a budget and your
car is totaled, your hobby is over for a while.

Clearly he had the ability and skill to pass at will, so waiting another 10
seconds to pass in a safer location
would not have been too much to ask.

This was the FIRST LAP, you had what one presumes to be many more laps to
accomplish the same thing, there
was no reason to take so many chances so early.

As a Car Owner, I would admire his skill and fire his ass.
As a Fellow Competitor I would look for opportunities to nail him if I
could.

If I were a dumb ass redneck , drunken, idiot fan who goes to races to watch
wrecks, I'd find him afterwards and say,

"Hey Man, that there was some awesome driv'n, you sure are something, Wanna
Beer?"

IF I was the driver of that car, that night as I lay there touching myself (
because no woman worth having would
be with such a self centered moron ), the words of the redneck would
reverberate in my head.

Michael Shortt