[DeTomaso] Pantera burnout

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 01:44:09 EST 2011

Uh, I was just trying to be helpful.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: bill gaino <gaino at earthlink.net>
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 1:40 pm
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera burnout

Ok... First off.. on youtube I mention that it was not the smartest thing I let
OMBODYELSE do with my car. Second. Who says it was not photoshopped. There were
o witneses, and won't the cops be busy chasing down 500mil youtube offenders?
f course next time I'm going 65 in a 60 zone, I'll probably get the book thrown
t me. To tell the truth, I have not dogged a car like that since I was learning
o drive my Momma's 64 t bird. Did you see me do it?