[DeTomaso] Irvine Cars & Coffee Pantera day- March 5

Stephen VamVaketis vamvaketis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:40:09 EST 2011

As a new board member of Team Pantera Orange County (POCA), my first
duty is to get my Pantera in proper running condition. OK, I jest but
am doing that. My second duty is to organize my first planned event. I
obtained permission from Ford to hold a Pantera marque day on March 5
at the famous Irvine Cars & Coffee. I imagine most who visit this
thread know all about C&C. We will have the corral reserved for 40
lucky Pantera owners. Weather permitting, March 5 is the perfect day.
The following week daylight savings time is observed which makes the
sun rise one hour later- not good for a car meet that gets going by
6:30 am. I am providing my personal email address to keep a list of
those who RSVP me to be one of the 40 who will get to be part of this
historic group of Panteras. My email address is...  tropicaldreemz at gmail.com
. I will respond to all with details on how we will fill the corral.

Now, I rarely see a Pantera on the roads of SoCal. The only place I
regularly see a few Panteras is at C&C. It's the 40th anniversary of
the Pantera ladies and gents. We have space for 40 cars. Yes, this is
karma. Get your fixit list going on your awesome Panteras to get them
in running order in time to participate. Also, we will be providing
boxes to collect toys for our annual Toys-4-Tots charitable event in
December. The general toy guideline is a toy valued at around $10 but
no stuffed animals. Gentlemen and gentleladies, start your engines!
Steve