[DeTomaso] Search conditions for Pantera related on eBay

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jan 21 16:34:55 EST 2011

It was discussed months ago. I provided my search list and got all positive
feedback.  I just ran it and got 417 hits out of 3,324 for just Pantera.  I
didn't add Detomaso to the original search string.  I'm sure you could look
at what came back and refine it further, but hey, who has the time?

pantera -(cover, band, arctic, boat, dimebag, "tank pad", "tankpad",
'sabercat", "spark plug", "artic", "a-cat", "artic cat", snowmobile, banner,
helmet, "oxygen sensor", tigre, antenna)