[DeTomaso] Pantera burnout

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 15:08:20 EST 2011

Unless the police around you are a bunch of good ol' boys who think would this is knee-slappin' funny I would be concerned about having this video up.
Seems to me you've given them all the evidence they would need to come arrest your for wreckless driving

All it takes is for one hard-ass on the force to be big trouble for you

Jim