[DeTomaso] NPC: Ferrari Station Wagon?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 15:05:39 EST 2011

E. Ferrari had nothing but contempt for 'passenger' cars and their buyers,
which he only built under pressure to finance more hard core racing.   I
suspect if someone had convinced him he could make a good buck while not losing
'face' in the racing world, we would have seen Ferrari vans, wagons and
pickups, all at monstrously inflated prices of course. He once famously
remarked that "...Lamborghini makes the fastest tractors in the world...' referring
to Lambo's industrial beginnings, and was obviously concerned that no one
say the same about Ferrari. FWIW- J DeRyke