[DeTomaso] NPC: Ferrari Station Wagon

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:55:36 EST 2011

In addition to that.....Enzo always used to admit that the street cars and
production cars were of little importance to him...he was really just using
them to fund his racecar effort.....that might give some reasoning from the
original intent...  (?)

Cullen

----- Cc: pantera list
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: Ferrari Station Wagon

In actual fact, Ferrari made several 'station wagons' or 'estate cars' over
the years for the Sultan of Brunei and his brothers. When I was in Brunei, I
saw a couple of them at the Sultan's brother's house when I was looking at
cars he had for sale at the time.

For example,
http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/ferrari-discussion/1375-sultans-456-statio
n-wagon.html

Of course, they were custom ordered, but still... Enzo never hesitated when
it came to making money from what I've read.
:-)