[DeTomaso] original radiator 1972 pre L

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 12:33:45 EST 2011

Hello Friends,
About a year ago I chose to pull my radiator which I believe to be an
updated original. I just wanted to replace key parts since the car was  entered
into the Gumball Rally

I installed a Fluidyne Racing Radiator but there were no leaks in the
original .

If anyone is interested in purchasing this Radiator, just email me and I
can send you pictures. I would like to get $200 plus shipping. If you have
the Radiator boiled out just as preventative you will have a new radiator  to
install.

I also have a set of brackets and  a pair of Meriah fans if  interested.
These fans can be seen at Precision Proformance .The list  for $425. Make a
fair offer and they are yours.

Other Parts Available: All from 1972 Pre L
Black Front Bumper (used but good) (no crest)
One passenger side rear chrome bumper
One twisted driver side rear bumper
Original Ansa Exhaust(passenger side good ...driver side bashed from
accident)
Hall Pantera Headers (used) (was bolted to 4V cast iron heads )
M/T Valve covers (just need polishing)
Water pump( original /changed only for preventative reasons)
Holley 750 DP( needs rebuilding )(cost $649 2yrs ago)
Set of Good Tires mounted on A.R.E. rims(225 front 265 rear)

Contact me if interested .

Best Regards,
Robert Levitt
Gumball3000 # 56