[DeTomaso] which church 2

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Jan 21 10:57:18 EST 2011

(Delete now to maintain lower blood pressure)

"It may  be a monument to something........not sure what.

If it had been me, My  flower shop would have new SUPER digs inside the
hotel
with easy outside  access, rent free and I'd have a whole building full of
Panteras with the  money I got as well."

It seems to be a monument to "fair play" and "ethics" and "what is right" and flipping the finger to the golden rule. [1]

This "flower shop guy" also seems to be somewhat anti-merkin. [2]  What kind of deviant would pass up a chance at free money and advantage?  What ever happened to screwing your fellow man just for fun and profit?  This poor misdirected soul is certainly greed challenged and a shining example of how religion is corrupting the merkin way.  Why, I bet he water-skis in the wrong direction, doesn't march in step (follow popular trends) and uses the wrong gears in his ZF!

Let's all put on our prostitute panties and screw our fellow man! [3]

Rant about greed and stupidy is over.  I remain . . .

Grouchy & Dirty

PS: I humbly submit we stick to all things detomaso and steer clear of politics and stuff.

[1]those with the gold rule.
[2] Merkin = American
[3] Do you know the difference between a prostitute and a floozie?  A prostitute does it for money, a floozie does it because she loves it!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5806 (20110121) __________

http://www.eset.com