[DeTomaso] Pantera burnout

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 18:23:52 EST 2011

Well Larry, It was about 9am on Christmas eve. I was gonna just go in the first direction... but I hit the little gravels and kinda turned around. I did see, and know about the only other vehicle.. the truck. I let him pass before I spun her back around.  Yeah I was kinda loosin' it .. yeah, It was kinda foolish. I was gonna take the whole film crew off to a private road and then deal with the "road owner". It's done. Try and enjoy it. Notice when I hit second it bogs. That's why I'm building a 408..  Just wait until next time!