[DeTomaso] NPC...You may want to Delete?

Robert Douglas douglas at entropygroup.com
Thu Jan 20 16:05:51 EST 2011

Ken,

People that want to share the wealth definitely should. Obama, or wealthy
benefactors,  should use his/their personal fortune to purchase the
technology from Myriad and then give it to the common good. I can totally
get behind that! Actually, I encourage giving...but not forced giving.
Forced giving isn¹t ³giving² at all, it is stealing.

I don¹t know enough about health care to wade into that pool. But I am not
sure how it will all be paid for. My business has gotten smaller and I had
to get rid of health insurance for us all. I am currently uninsured, and
while it would be great to think Dems are going to give me free health care,
I know that isn¹t really going to happen. No matter how poor I get, I
somehow still don¹t qualify for any benefits. Funny thing is, now that I am
upside down on my house by about $180K I am poorer than most poor people
that rent and get subsidized housing, free food, free drugs, free health
care and other benefits.

But now I am just ranting...

R.

<http://us.mc308.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=detomaso-bounces@realbig.com>