[DeTomaso] Coil overs

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:37:44 EST 2011

Summit Racing sell the QA1's (single or double adjustables) if you want a price comparison to vendors the single adjustables are about $200 a corner with spring. If you decide to change spring rates the springs alone run about $30 ea, no need to sell the shocks like Mikey did....

I can never understand Larry Stock's thinking, he sells them with a 375/275 springs set IIRC, in fact I think that's what he runs on Red. That said as Jack DeRyke is always keen to point out it's a combination of shocks, springs, sway bars and to a lesser extent the sway bar mounting e.g the ball ends vs. std rubber.

Julian