[DeTomaso] NPC...You may want to Delete?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:53:11 EST 2011

When the Hartford Whalers moved to Raleigh NC, they renamed themselves
the Hurricanes.  I don't think it was because they were being polite
though.  The brand was effectively destroyed back in Hartford, so
better to begin fresh with a new brand without the burden of rising
from the ashes.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso