[DeTomaso] NPC...You may want to Delete?

Robert Douglas douglas at entropygroup.com
Thu Jan 20 12:12:41 EST 2011

I agree with the principle, but intellectual property law disagrees. Names,
logos, etc. are owned by the team and go along with them to the next city. I
know I am stating the obvious.

It always seems like a shame when a team moves. They become so ingrained in
the city's culture and history...only to leave because another city will
build a better stadium or give them more tax breaks.