[DeTomaso] NPC...You may want to Delete?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 15:53:24 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/19/11 12 45 1, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> OK...
>
> I don't want to start a big debate...But...Pelosi was voted out of office,
> So why does she keep showing up in so many of Pres. B.O.s Photos?
>

>>>I wish.

Pelosi is still in office.   She wasn't voted out of office.   The
Democrats lost the house majority but she still represents her congressional
district in San Francisco, and so instead of being the house majority leader, she
is now the house minority leader.

My legal residence is just blocks outside of her congressional district.
So unfortunately I've never been given the opportunity to vote against her.
:<(