[DeTomaso] Opine

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 11:12:58 EST 2011

I love this place!

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 1/18/2011 9:58:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,
red3644 at hotmail.com writes:

...thus the cute little (sarcastic) smiley face at the  end.  I find that I
can often go two consecutive philosophies in one  thought.  Thanks for
spelling my last name right.
If I had any self  respect I may have been offended, so not to worry.
How's the weather  there?
Sincerely,
Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa   Texas Corvette Association

> From:  adin at frontier.net
> To: detomaso at realbig.com
> Date: Tue, 18 Jan  2011 08:30:58 -0700
> Subject: [DeTomaso] Opine
>

> "but don't try to force your opinion on me. And I drive a  f*****g
Corvette because it's so much better than a Pantera. :)"

> A few thoughts, because most of you don't (IMO):
>
> 1)  as Jack pointed out, there is a lot of wisdom and knowledge on "the
internet"  - and there is also a lot of opinion/BS/stupidity to be found.
Wonder how, or  if, I can tell the difference (remember to think about the
difference)? Always  a challenge on this list.

> b) most folks (it seems to be human  nature) can't go two consectutive
thoughts in one philosophy, as my friend Mr.  Frazier has demonstated above.
(MF: your thoughts about the $#%^&#  corvette ARE ONLY YOUR OPINION.)

> 3) Why, oh why, does  everyone think they can convince me of something
THEY believe and I don't? (Do  you really think you can teach ice driving if
you live in Georgia? How  breeding stupid are you? How breeding stupid do you
think I am?) It must be  human nature, but remember - NONE of you can:
vote, make love, nor drive to my  standards!

> winkwink IF I FAILED TO OFFEND YOU SEND ME AN  EMAIL OFF LIST, I'LL THINK
OF SOMETHING!

> Have a nice day.  (see, i can do it too!)
>
> Having exercised my right to an  opinion, I leave you to your own devices.
>
> G&D
>

> {Disclaimer: I am retired and lazy, i  won't always capitalize, use
proper grammar, or be politically correct.

signature database 5797  (20110118) __________

> The message was checked by ESET Smart  Security.
>
> http://www.eset.com

Detomaso Forum  Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list